Imagine...Upon entering Shiloh Suites, the first thing you'll notice is the fresh aroma of cofee and the relaxed atmosphere of the fireside sitting area. New formed friends will be sitting and visiting, doing crafts, or just taking a short walk. Your view will include a beautiful and serene country setting outside with deer calmly grazing, just adding to the relaxed feeling.
Shiloh Suites is a private pay home that will offer you your independence along with providing assistance when needed. We'll provide you with your bed, night stand and dresser and you can bring your favorite chair and precious belongings ~ making it cozy and comfortable. You will be able to dine with your friends and enjoy the relaxing and social meals.
Shiloh has a manager on site, a registered nurse on site five days a week, and monthly physician visits. All you have to do is relax, take life easy, and enjoy yourself. Leave the rest to us.
Family members and friends are always welcome to come and visit. You can sit at the fireside area, out on the patio or front porch ~ wherever you feel most comfortable. When you want to retreat, you'll find your suite waiting for you with all of your favorite belongings.
- One level living.
- 20 spacious private suites 300 square feet.
- Full private bathroom with Euro shower.
- Individual heat & air-conditioning.
- Small refrigerator and microwave.
- Paid utilities (telephone not included).
- Cable television included.
- Wireless internet provided
- Three home-cooked meals daily.
- Two nutritious snacks daily.
- Activities 3 times daily.
- Exercise program.
- Nursing available twenty-four hours daily/seven days a week.
- Individual nurse call pendants for safety.
- Dining/activity area
- Fireside sitting area.
- Patio area.
- Full sidewalk around building for walks.
- Beauty salon.
- Spa room with Century whirlpool tub.
- Sprinklers/alarms for fire safety.
- Medication administration.
- Assistance of 1-2 transferring.
- Assistance with dressing/grooming.
- Assistance/direction with routines
- Nursing oversite with medical needs.
- Assistance with oxygen, glucometer checks, insulin injections,