Located in a quiet setting in beautiful Pequot Lakes Minnesota, Heritage House of Pequot Lakes is an ideal secure setting for your loved ones. We are designed to encourage resident involvement in all aspects of daily living.
Family members are considered a vital part of our community. Their input assists our staff on meeting the needs of our residents. Families are encouraged to visit and participate with outings and activities.
- 24 hour supervision and care.
- Nursing services. RN available 24 hours.
- Private and semi-private rooms are available.
- Medication administration.
- Assistance with bathing and dressing.
- Secure environment designed for comfort.
- Three Nutritious meals and snack daily, including special diets.
- Transportation to and from medical appointments arranged.
- Social and recreational activities daily.
- Daily exercise.
- Outings for shopping and community events.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
- Religious services on-site.
Words cannot express the heartfelt gratitude and appreciation we have for you and your staff. You all show so much care and compassions to my mother. We know she is in the best place she can be. You are "angels" in disguise
Pam & Gene VanVleck
Fort Myers, FL
You are all so wonderful and I wanted to use this opportunity to thank you for your kindness and patience. It means so much to know my step-dad is so well cared for.
Heritage House was not a place I had to put my mom, but a place where caring and loving staff tended to her needs. "Thank You" are such small words but they came from the bottom of my heart.